[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4097: Link the counts for Translated/Suggested/Fuzzy under Translation Contributors on project homepage

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 24 01:19:08 UTC 2019

#4097: Link the counts for Translated/Suggested/Fuzzy under Translation
Contributors on project homepage
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse           |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |     Status:  new
Component:  Translate Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 Hello,

 When navigating to the project homepage for instance WP.org -
 https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/en-ca/default/meta/wordpress-org

 It would be nice to have the TRANSLATED/SUGGESTED/FUZZY counts linked to
 their report.

 Use Cases;
 - While translating if you come across an outdated convention it's most
 likely related to the creating user.
 - If the quality of a translation isn't up to par in many cases the users
 other strings may not be either so a way to review them is helpful.
 - If many users are suggesting strings it lets you jump to the ones
 specific to that user, lets you qualify them if thinking of making them
 PTE/GTE.

 The only thing I'm unsure of is the fact there's multiple Sub Projects in
 many cases so a single link may not be possible unless GlotPress is able
 to list strings from multiple projects in the same report.

 Thanks for taking my idea into consideration