[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3794: Using the locale switcher on login.wordpress.org loses original redirect_to value

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 21 06:20:25 UTC 2018

#3794: Using the locale switcher on login.wordpress.org loses original redirect_to
value
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 That seems to have fixed it, it was incorrectly using the per-site login
 url (`https://wordpress.org/gutenberg/wp-login.php` - but with the `wp-
 login.php` part stripped out) as the redirect location, instead of letting
 `login.wordpress.org` just redirect you back to the page you came from.

 I'd already changed the code locally for another ticket, but I can't find
 which ticket.. @obenland do you recall which one that `login_url()` change
 was for?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3794#comment:12>