[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3797: Trac: Mention that new Gutenberg issues should be created on GitHub, until 5.0

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 10 17:34:31 UTC 2018

#3797: Trac: Mention that new Gutenberg issues should be created on GitHub, until
5.0
 Reporter:  birgire      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Trac         |   Keywords:  has-screenshots
 Some Gutenberg tickets are created here:

    https://core.trac.wordpress.org/newticket

 but they are usually closed and referred to the GitHub issue tracker:

 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues

 I was wondering if we should mention it, in few words, above the core trac
 form.

 At least while Gutenberg has not merged into core yet.

 Here's an example of such closed trac ticket:

 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44885