[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3794: Using the locale switcher on login.wordpress.org loses original redirect_to value

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 6 22:52:51 UTC 2018

#3794: Using the locale switcher on login.wordpress.org loses original redirect_to
value
------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by joyously):

 I see that your examples have the locale, it's just that the redirct_to
 has a hard-coded value instead of the current page.

 I don't know about the logout. I've never done that before today,
 actually, because I was trying to test Otto's fix. Maybe it was because I
 had two windows open or something. I was logging out from the Trac page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3794#comment:10>