[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3790: Add language setting for plugin owners and make them PTE for their own plugins/themes automatically

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 4 09:59:55 UTC 2018

#3790: Add language setting for plugin owners and make them PTE for their own
plugins/themes automatically
------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  daveshine         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed

Comment (by daveshine):

 Ha, I wasn't even able to find my old ticket here in Trac (since Trac is a
 UX desaster of its own).

 I would be interested in these discussions and its results that were
 mentioned by Samuel Sidler. Is this documented somewhere?

 Again, my suggestions years ago and now are to make things for plugin
 authors more easy and friendly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3790#comment:10>