[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3868: Option to download Theme, Plugin and REST API Handbooks together with WP-CLI Commands and Code Reference as PDF

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 11 19:58:24 UTC 2018

#3868: Option to download Theme, Plugin and REST API Handbooks together with WP-
CLI Commands and Code Reference as PDF
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  rishadencykh  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  new
Component:  Handbooks     |   Keywords:
--------------------------+--------------------
 It would be great if Above mentioned documents are available as PDF or any
 other downloadable format which will be great for people like me who dont
 have regular access to internet. Hope it will be few minutes work as the
 same is available even in wikipedia.com(option to download as pdf). Other
 best example sites which provide options to download their content as pdf
 are as follows:

 1) https://eloquentjavascript.net/
 2) https://phptherightway.com/

 Note: Sorry if this is not the place to request this feature. I am in a
 developer community for the first time.