[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3909: Add a new checkbox to the CPT "wordcamp" to mark when a WordCamp is not running all the money through WPCS PBC.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 6 16:18:45 UTC 2018

#3909: Add a new checkbox to the CPT "wordcamp" to mark when a WordCamp is not
running all the money through WPCS PBC.
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  _DorsVenabili            |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
Component:  WordCamp Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 The idea of having this new checkbox is for two reasons:

 1) We could send an automatic email to all WCs who are not running the
 money through WC Central with a request to send us the Transparency Report
 at the end of the event.

 2) To be able to filter these events for statistics and accountability
 reasons.

 So, we would need to have a checkbox in the "wordcamp" CPT to mark if “The
 WC is not running all incomes/expenses via WPCS”.

 Thanks!