[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3649: add new filter for attributes on link anchor elements in wporg-developer theme

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 30 20:36:50 UTC 2018

#3649: add new filter for attributes on link anchor elements in wporg-developer
theme
---------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new
Changes (by pbiron):

 * keywords:   => has-patch has-screenshots

Comment:

 As I said, I currently use jQuery (and the CSS above) to produce the same
 output.  But it seems kludgy to do it that way, not least because the WP
 logo doesn't appear until after the rest of the page has rendered.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3649#comment:2>