[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3413: WordCamp Map is cached for 1 week! This means some listings do not show on the map!

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 31 17:10:53 UTC 2018

#3413: WordCamp Map is cached for 1 week!  This means some listings do not show on
the map!
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  stiofansisland           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by stiofansisland):

 Replying to [comment:3 coreymckrill]:
 > Looks like @iandunn wrote the original code, I don't know the history.
 But I agree the cache should expire more quickly.

 > @stiofansisland somehow your patch is structured to remove all of the
 contents of the '''functions.php''' file and then replace it with the same
 content, plus your edits. Could you resubmit with just the changed lines?

 Sorry, my first time submitting a patch, would love to get it right :(
 All i did was:
 1. nano functions.php
 2. svn diff functions.php > functions.php
 3. svn diff > map_patch.diff

 Did i miss a step? (i prefer git :) )

 Stiofan

--