[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3403: Camptix: add notification rule to dismiss addresses that are following via jetpack

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 21 22:32:29 UTC 2018

#3403: Camptix: add notification rule to dismiss addresses that are following via
jetpack
-------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  sippis                   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
Changes (by iandunn):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater

Comment:

 I don't think this is something we'll likely prioritize in the near or mid
 term. Coordinating something like this w/ would likely be a lot of work,
 and it's not clear to me that this is a significant pain point for a
 significant number of people.

 We can always revisit this if/when new information or opportunities
 emerge, but I think for now it'd be better to focus our limited time and
 energy on things that are high-impact or low-effort.

 [[Image(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4127/5172059225_58ee2783e5_b.jpg)]]

 ([https://www.flickr.com/photos/davegray/5172059225 Source])

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3403#comment:5>