[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3248: Responsive/mobile: remove floats on alignright and alignleft classes in Rosetta posts

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 5 10:41:12 UTC 2017

#3248: Responsive/mobile: remove floats on alignright and alignleft classes in
Rosetta posts
-------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  audrasjb                       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                         |     Status:  new
Component:  International Sites (Rosetta)  |   Keywords:  has-screenshots
 Hello,

 Floating images on Rosetta site blog posts are causing issues in
 smartphone view.

 I think we should remove the floats on the following media query:
 `@media screen and (max-width: 480px)`

 Example of bad behaviour on smartphones:
 https://fr.wordpress.org/2017/11/03/traduction-du-terme-upload-pour-
 wordpress-en-francais/