[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2700: Plugin Directory: Improve quality of automated emails and messages for submissions

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 26 13:43:32 UTC 2017

#2700: Plugin Directory: Improve quality of automated emails and messages for
submissions
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:  has-patch commit => has-patch needs-refresh

Comment:

 Needs a refresh after [5471], but there's also some overlap with #2788 and
 #2830, so I guess I'd wait for those tickets to be committed rather than
 refresh several times.

 Seeing simple text changes like this taking weeks to commit is not exactly
 encouraging, luckily there's plenty of other tickets to work on in the
 meantime :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2700#comment:2>