[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2563: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be reviewed within 72 hours.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 7 08:30:27 UTC 2017

#2563: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be
reviewed within 72 hours.
 Reporter:  pingram3541     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed

Comment (by Clorith):

 It's a bit outside our hands I'm afraid, how Akismet treats posts is a
 mystery to most of us, but it does get smarter with time so it's expected
 that it'll catch a few users by accident while it learns our patterns and
 behaviors.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2563#comment:3>