[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2563: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be reviewed within 72 hours.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 7 04:22:14 UTC 2017

#2563: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be
reviewed within 72 hours.
----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  pingram3541     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed
Changes (by Clorith):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  General => Support Forums

Comment:

 Hi,

 As the message mentions, your message was picked up by our automated
 systems for manual confirmation.
 This can happen for many reasons, many posts in a short period of time,
 the content of the message may appear suspicious to the computers, rapid
 edits after posting, and so forth.

 One of our volunteer moderators will check it within 72 hours.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2563#comment:1>