[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 12 02:43:36 UTC 2017

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Daedalon        |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  accepted => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"5657"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="5657"
 Support Forums: Add "Always notify me via email of follow-up posts in any
 topics I reply to" checkbox to user profile.

 Fixes #6.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6#comment:14>