[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2462: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be reviewed within 72 hours.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 31 17:19:38 UTC 2017

#2462: This post has been held for moderation by our automated system. It will be
reviewed within 72 hours.
----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  dm1000          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed
Changes (by Clorith):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  General => Support Forums

Comment:

 Hi,

 A moderator has left a message for you which should have shown up in your
 inbox, it is quoted here for your convenience:

 > dm100: as you may or may not have noticed, your continuing series of
 messages re “breeaking the end user agreement” are not being made public.
 Let it go. It’s not productive, whether posted in this thread or any
 other. Thanks. (PS: I will hide this message once the email is triggered,
 so it is not publicly visible.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2462#comment:1>