[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2486: Omit forum link from breadcrumbs for plugin/theme support forums and reviews

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 8 19:49:19 UTC 2017

#2486: Omit forum link from breadcrumbs for plugin/theme support forums and
reviews
 Reporter:  coffee2code     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new

 Instead of just removing the forum from the breadcrumbs, we should also
 prepend the plugin/theme name in the breadcrumbs with "Plugin:" or
 "Theme:" as appropriate to provide context. See [attachment:meta-2486
 .proposed-breadcrumbs.png].