[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3329: Add filter to translate.wp.org on Plugins/Themes listing to order by last activity date

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 13 19:06:47 UTC 2017

#3329: Add filter to translate.wp.org on Plugins/Themes listing to order by last
activity date
--------------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse           |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |     Status:  new
Component:  Translate Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+-----------------
 Hello,

 I'd like to propose an additional filter be added to the dropdown found on
 Plugins/Themes on translate.wp.org, screen;
 https://i.imgur.com/Dc88w65.png

 It might be two so you could have it go both ways but something like;
 Recently Updated (Old first)
 Recently Updated (New first)

 This would sort the Plugins or Themes listing to be chronological by most
 recent update allowing translators to focus on the more active
 themes/plugins.
 *In my case I would like to cross-out the really old themes as they're
 less likely to continually change.

 Hope that makes sense,

 Thanks