[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plugins as part of our Portland WordCamp Site

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 17 23:29:58 UTC 2017

#1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plugins as part of our
Portland WordCamp Site
----------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  faddah                      |       Owner:  iandunn
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  closed
Changes (by coreymckrill):

 * status:  accepted => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Since Edit Flow is now installed, I'm going to resolve this ticket. The
 part about disabling the Edit Flow modules by default so the plugin can be
 network activated is in a new ticket, #3052.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1226#comment:8>