[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2778: Feature Request - GlotPress Glossary Highlighting - Please make case insensitive

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 24 22:50:24 UTC 2017

#2778: Feature Request - GlotPress Glossary Highlighting - Please make case
insensitive
--------------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse           |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |     Status:  new
Component:  Translate Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+-----------------
 Hello,

 With Glotpress Glossary the words within the glossary are underlined on
 the original string making it easier to see what should be translated.
 That's especially helpful with the flavoured english translations
 (canadian, australian, etc). But currently they're all case sensitive so
 if you have color>colour in the glossary but it's a single word string for
 Color then it won't be underlined.

 Would be nice if glossary terms are case-insensitive. Please let me know
 if this won't be picked up anytime soon as I'll manually add capitalized
 versions to the Glossary.

 Thank you