[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2689: Plugin Directory: Sort the list of translations by user's preferred languages

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 14 01:17:00 UTC 2017

#2689: Plugin Directory: Sort the list of translations by user's preferred
languages
------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:3 samuelsidler]:
 > > Maybe that would even allow us to display the Contributors section in
 full, without a "Read more" link :)

 > Unlikely. :) Take a look at some of the larger plugins, like Jetpack. ;)

 That seems to be an edge case though, not a lot of plugins have that many
 contributors.

 We could probably show the link if the section doesn't fit in the current
 viewport and display it in full otherwise, but that's a disccusion for
 another ticket, maybe #2633 :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2689#comment:5>