[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2009: There is a small bug in WordPress.org User Profile ( profiles.wordpress.org site )

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 9 08:58:50 UTC 2016

#2009: There is a small bug in WordPress.org User Profile ( profiles.wordpress.org
site )
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Debabrata Ghosh  |      Owner:
     Type:  task             |     Status:  new
Component:  Profiles         |   Keywords:  needs-refresh ui-feedback
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 First of all, it looks like WordPress.org support forum User Interface has
 been updated recently. It looks nice. After this upgrade i have found a
 small fix; ''which is ->''

 The '''reply link''' of the '''support forum''' activities in
 WordPress.org Profile ( in activity tab ) leads to error page.

 '''For example:''' In case of my profile ( [https://profiles.wordpress.org
 /debabrata-ghosh/] ) >> navigate to activity tab >> Now there all the
 reply links, those are associated with the WordPress Support Forums
 activity leads to 404. This permalink related issue is also there for
 already created support '''topic links''' by the WordPress.org user. [ ->
 Also i have tested it with other user's profile. It seems like a bug. ]

 '''Note:''' I think may be we have to update these particular permalinks
 in that mentioned section of profiles.wordpress.org site; in order to
 provide the best happy browse experience in our WordPress.