[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1413: Support Forums: allow all plugin authors to mark threads as resolved and stick threads

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 1 10:12:49 UTC 2016

#1413: Support Forums: allow all plugin authors to mark threads as resolved and
stick threads
----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jeherve         |       Owner:  Otto42
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by Ibericode):

 Is this change live yet?

 I've been wondering about this before and just came across this ticket
 (GREAT!), but having just added someone new to our Contributors list, they
 don't get the greed badge or the ability to mark tickets as resolved.
 Caching?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1413#comment:5>