[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related screens

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 26 18:37:13 UTC 2016

#1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related
screens
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  stephdau     |      Owner:  stephdau
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  assigned
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch
--------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by hugobaeta):

 @mapk Here's the sketch file with my mockups -
 https://cloudup.com/ctYVx2oOoOj - Use this as base for your other screens,
 as I have made sure they have the right proportions and spacing, and made
 sure the text is the right color and sizes too. Let's keep the logo within
 the sheet too.

 Notice how I'm treating the "Create Account" link there - it's in a
 secondary section of the sheet. That kind of detail helps give the content
 some hierarchy and structure. That would also be a perfect spot for the
 "Currently logged in as..." information or the "Back to login" link.

 Another note is, we also have a standard (non-primary/non-blue) button
 styles in core. Please use that instead of the gray "Decline" button you
 created on your mockups.

 I followed your lead and removed the footer text. If we don't have that,
 then I believe the white sheet should cover the whole screen on narrower
 screens (mobile). Adjusted the mockup to reflect that.

 If you're stuck on any of this, feel free to ping me and I'll point you in
 the right direction ;)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1524#comment:43>