[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1531: The WordPress showcase submission form doesn't recognise (REST API) projects as WordPress projects

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 23 16:23:52 UTC 2016

#1531: The WordPress showcase submission form doesn't recognise (REST API)
projects as WordPress projects
---------------------+---------------------
  Reporter:  petya   |      Owner:
      Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
Resolution:          |   Keywords:

Comment (by Otto42):

 It probably will become more of an issue. However, iandunn is correct: If
 we can't tell it's running WordPress, then other metrics systems will have
 the same issue.

 All they have to do to fix it and get their site to be recognized is to
 add that generator header. We do recognize that header for detection
 purposes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1531#comment:4>