[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1520: SupportFlow Replies on Make.WordPress.org/Training sending to wrong address Part 2

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 14 21:03:42 UTC 2016

#1520: SupportFlow Replies on Make.WordPress.org/Training sending to wrong address
Part 2
------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter:  meaganhanes  |      Owner:
    Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Hi team!

 We're still encountering problems with our SupportFlow setup regarding
 replying.

 In this instance (see: https://cldup.com/rk4gzUwU2l.png), I used a Pre-
 defined Response to respond via SupportFlow. This email WAS successfully
 sent to the user-entered email address, but then it was ALSO sent to
 another administrator's personal work account. (but not ALL the admin
 accounts, as only Tracy received the email).

 For our "debugging" attempt please refer to
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/training/p1452803061003374