[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1894: Badge is not assigning automatically. I haven't received any badge for plugins author.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 5 12:13:31 UTC 2016

#1894: Badge is not assigning automatically. I haven't received any badge for
plugins author.
----------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  rajilesh  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by Clorith):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Hi,

 Plugin author badges are assigned, but the plugin you are referring to
 does not have a valid username in the contributors part of the
 `readme.txt` file.

 Your line is `Contributors: Rajilesh Panoli`, but your WordPress.org
 username is `rajilesh` (you'll want to use the WordPress.org one, be aware
 that this is case sensitive at the moment)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1894#comment:1>