[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1675: Provide more information when plugin is "not prepared properly for translation"

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 19 15:08:52 UTC 2016

#1675: Provide more information when plugin is "not prepared properly for
translation"
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  leewillis77              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by leewillis77):

 Hi Otto;

 Yep - totally sure I'd done something wrong (and I'll get it fixed), but
 this ticket is still valid.

 It's about exposing the detailed "You've got item X wrong" to plugin devs
 to make it easier to fix, rather than just the full list of things they
 need to check which isn't actually that helpful when you *think* you've
 done it right anyway ...

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1675#comment:3>