[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plugins as part of our Portland WordCamp Site (was: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plug-ins as part of our Portland WordCamp Site)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 6 22:41:51 UTC 2015

#1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plugins as part of our
Portland WordCamp Site
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  faddah       |      Owner:  iandunn
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  accepted
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug

Comment (by Lorelle):

 I was asked to chime in on this and I have described this in more detail
 [https://make.wordpress.org/community/2015/09/29/approval-for-1226-meta-
 edit-flow/comment-page-1/#comment-21337] in this comment on the Make
 Community discussion. I requested this and I thought it would be very
 helpful for assigning tasks and scheduling posts. Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1226#comment:5>