[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1443: Fonts-Plugin: Allow fonts from other sources than Typekit, Google and BoostrapCDN

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 7 21:25:04 UTC 2015

#1443: Fonts-Plugin:  Allow fonts from other sources than Typekit, Google and
BoostrapCDN
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  Kau-Boy      |      Owner:  iandunn
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  accepted
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug
--------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by Kau-Boy):

 I totally understand the reason for the change in the Fonts-Plugin
 regarding security. Would it be possible to whitelist something like
 `https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/font-*.css` to allow only fonts?

 We also talk about a plugin used for the WordCamp organizers. We should
 enforce the best security possible, but we should also trust the
 organizers that they don't intentionally try to break the platform by
 using unsecure ressources from such CDNs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1443#comment:8>