[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1181: Enhancement for Reviews/Ratings: Use a Rolling Time Frame for more current reviews

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 13 19:12:13 UTC 2015

#1181: Enhancement for Reviews/Ratings: Use a Rolling Time Frame for more current
reviews
--------------------------+----------------------------
  Reporter:  cais         |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by cais):

 I'm not saying the review was not legitimate when it was written, but if
 there have been updates and improvements to the plugin (or theme) after
 the fact that would have that review no longer be "correct" then a rolling
 time frame would help to improve the review (and rating) results.

 I see current reviews as more relevant than dated reviews, especially for
 current plugins ... I'd even accept a rolling time frame dating back from
 the last release of the plugin.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1181#comment:3>