[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #270: MOBILE: Plugin page content is pushed below left-col sidebar, and is not responsive

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 9 14:29:55 UTC 2014

#270: MOBILE: Plugin page content is pushed below left-col sidebar, and is not
responsive
--------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  jtsternberg  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Comment (by jtsternberg):

 Replying to [comment:4 Otto42]:
 > Yes, those themes are not public yet. They're a bit specific to the page
 and have some material that needs to be adjusted first.

 > Any changes you want to make to the CSS should ideally be made in the
 plugins/style-wp4.css. Adjusting the main wp4 will apply globally, to the
 whole site, and this is thus much harder to do. Try using more specific
 style rules in the plugins/style-wp4 file instead, to override whatever is
 needed to be overridden.

 So the idea is, download plugins/style-wp4.css and submit that? I did make
 a small change to the search box in the header that really should apply
 globally.

 > Any JS files we we can add, if we have the necessary JS. Or inline it,
 if it's small enough. Saves on an extra http request.

 Which file should I put the inline JS?

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/270#comment:5>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>