[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #270: MOBILE: Plugin page content is pushed below left-col sidebar, and is not responsive

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 9 05:01:30 UTC 2014

#270: MOBILE: Plugin page content is pushed below left-col sidebar, and is not
responsive
--------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  jtsternberg  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Comment (by jtsternberg):

 I couldn't find any JS files in
 http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/wordpress.org/public_html
 but it would be easiest to transplant the left column sidebar to below the
 content using JS.

 I uploaded the beginning of some styling via media queries. It's already
 looking better. It looks like there's another css file that's not in the
 repo (correct me if I'm wrong) that needs some work:
 http://s.wordpress.org/bb-theme/plugins/style-wp4.css

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/270#comment:3>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>