[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #317: Organizer application is hard to navigate when all contextual questions are expanded

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 14 17:07:23 UTC 2014

#317: Organizer application is hard to navigate when all contextual questions are
expanded
----------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  siobhan  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
Resolution:           |   Keywords:

Comment (by iandunn):

 Replying to [comment:2 siobhan]:
 > To replicate it you can resize one of the large text input fields by
 grabbing the corner and dragging it down.

 Ah, yeah, that'll trigger it too. I'll see if we can have it recalculate
 the container height whenever a textarea is resized.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/317#comment:3>