[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #762: Themes trac: Magic button to automatically assign reviewers the next available ticket (theme) to review if they don't already have a ticket

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 21 21:08:20 UTC 2014

#762: Themes trac: Magic button to automatically assign reviewers the next
available ticket (theme) to review if they don't already have a ticket
---------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  samuelsidler  |      Owner:  nacin
      Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  accepted
Resolution:                |   Keywords:
---------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by nacin):

 From what list of mentors should it pull from, and how should it assign
 them to a ticket? On a rotating basis?

 I'm not sure why it was failing. It works for me. I just assigned
 https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21573 to me (and then re-assigned
 it to you). It should give you the following notice: '''You have reviews
 assigned to you that you need to complete first.'''

 Could you try clicking it again, then give me the URL it sends you back
 to? It should include theme-assign=failed&assign-error=... I'd need to
 know the assign-error. It would either be 'active', 'max-tries', 'queue'.
 Or, it would be theme-assigned=existing, at which point you'd get the
 notice above.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/762#comment:18>