[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #784: WP-CLI build process regularly failing because of throttled (?) WordPress.org requests

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 18 21:57:43 UTC 2014

#784: WP-CLI build process regularly failing because of throttled (?)
WordPress.org requests
------------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  danielbachhuber  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:

Comment (by danielbachhuber):

 Chatted with Barry some on Skype. Apparently there is some strong
 correlation between traffic spikes and API failures on WordPress.org right
 now. He made some changes to hopefully mitigate the API failures. I'll
 follow up in a few to several days to report whether I've seen any
 improvements.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/784#comment:3>