[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #762: Themes trac: Magic button to automatically assign reviewers the next available ticket (theme) to review if they don't already have a ticket

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 7 11:34:31 UTC 2014

#762: Themes trac: Magic button to automatically assign reviewers the next
available ticket (theme) to review if they don't already have a ticket
---------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  samuelsidler  |      Owner:  al_the_x
      Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  assigned
Resolution:                |   Keywords:
---------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by samuelsidler):

 Replying to [comment:12 Otto42]:
 > Why Python? I'm thinking this is something we'd do in PHP, on the w.org
 server, in the themes directory somewhere. Not something we'd need to
 modify Trac for.

 Mostly because I didn't realize such a script existed. Given that this was
 a request for "trac," I asked @al_the_x to help out. @Otto42, can you use
 the work here and the preexisting PHP script to code this up?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/762#comment:13>