[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #220: Remove "Replace existing attachment of the same name" option when adding Trac ticket attachments

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 16 22:37:24 UTC 2013

#220: Remove "Replace existing attachment of the same name" option when adding
Trac ticket attachments
--------------------------+------------------
  Reporter:  raamdev      |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 I think it's okay to use it for some quick and small changes right after a
 patch has been uploaded (like fixing a typo), as long as the previous
 patch hasn't been reviewed by anyone yet.

 I'm fine with hiding it for regular users, but I'd prefer to keep it for
 Trac gardeners.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/220#comment:2>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>