[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 11 04:47:14 UTC 2013

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
------------------------+-----------------------------------
Reporter:  Daedalon     |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 When replying to a new topic on the support forums the checkbox "Notify me
 of follow-up posts via email" below the comment form is always unchecked
 by default.

 WordPress.org profile options should allow setting this to be checked by
 default.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>