[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #38: Last few questions on WordPress.org Forums register page should be check/radio boxes

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 20:07:08 UTC 2013

#38: Last few questions on WordPress.org Forums register page should be
check/radio boxes
------------------------+---------------------
Reporter:  STDestiny    |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 When registering for a new account on the WordPress.org support forums,
 some of the questions are text fields that might better be implemented as
 check/radio boxes:

 I use WordPress at Work: Either "Yes/No" or selection of "I manage our
 company's blog"/"I'm a user on my company's blog"/etc.

 I make my living using WordPress: Either "Yes/No" or selection of
 Freelancer/Themer/Plugin Dev/etc.

 I am a WordPress consultant: Should be Yes/No.

 # of WordPress Sites I Run: If possible, change to HTML5 Number input type
 so compatible browsers display number picker.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>