[wp-hackers] Media Modal issues when using exclude in library

Funkatron funkatronic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:26:35 UTC 2015

Hello!  Haven't seen any activity here but I hope someone is still
listening here.  I have a problem that I need help solving, related to this
ticket: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34465#comment:3

Basically, the bug I found is if you create a media modal and set the
library to exclude any attachments, the media modal won't update when you
upload files.  Code to replicate the bug is in the last comment on the
ticket.  Thank you to anyone that replies