[wp-hackers] Customizer Return URL

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Thu May 21 10:41:24 UTC 2015

Hello Otto,

thanks, it works!
Now I add this two parameters to the url via

$url = add_query_arg(
array(
'url' => urlencode( $login_url ),
'return' => admin_url( 'themes.php' ),
),
admin_url( 'customize.php' )
);

Liebe Grüße
Frank
Ⓦ WordPress solution architect
__
http://bueltge.de
http://inpsyde.com
http://multilingualpress.pro
http://marketpress.com

Privat: +49 36428 169305 | Mobil: +49 170 5322053

Inpsyde GmbH, http://inpsyde.com, Mutzer Heide 3, 51467 Bergisch Gladbach
Steuernr: 204/5756/0999, Steueridentnr.: DE263849534
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Heinz Rohé, HRB 65224, Amtsgericht Köln