[wp-hackers] has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update

Josh Eaton josh at josheaton.org
Wed Apr 22 18:07:39 UTC 2015

 I had this happen with WordPress SEO. The sitemap URLs stopped working.
WordPress SEO had been deactivated by an auto-update and upon reactivation,
I had to re-save the permalinks again to get it to work. But I'm not sure
if the issue was there due to the WordPress SEO auto-update or the 4.1.2
update.

  David Anderson <david at wordshell.net>
 April 22, 2015 at 8:03 AM

I think I may have done. bbPress forum permalinks stopped working on
updraftplus.com. I re-saved the permalinks, and all was well again.
However, there was a bbPress update (the XSS security issue) the day
before, and I can't remember the exact chronology.

David