[wp-hackers] has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Wed Apr 22 12:03:04 UTC 2015

On 22/04/15 13:00, Mickey Panayiotakis wrote:
> Howdy.
>
> Some permalinks, esp. custom post types, stopped working on a few sites we
> manage today. Re-saving the permalink settings/structure fixes the problem.
>
> Has anyone experienced similar? I'm not sure if 4.1.2 is the issue or not.
> But I've had this happen on 3-4 sites in the past 2 days.

I think I may have done. bbPress forum permalinks stopped working on
updraftplus.com. I re-saved the permalinks, and all was well again.
However, there was a bbPress update (the XSS security issue) the day
before, and I can't remember the exact chronology.

David

--
UpdraftPlus - best WordPress backups - http://updraftplus.com
WordShell - WordPress fast from the CLI - http://wordshell.net