[wp-hackers] WP_DEBUG TRUE

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Apr 17 12:34:51 UTC 2015

Setting WP_DEBUG to true will enable the PHP display_errors setting
(if WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY
is also true).

However, setting WP_DEBUG to false will not disable the existing default
PHP display_errors setting, which is usually obtained from the php.ini file.

So, turn off display_errors on your hosting system. Most hosts have it on
by default.

For the logic involved: See the wp_debug_mode() function.

-Otto