[wp-hackers] Syndication Input Sought

Jeff Lambert jeff.lambert at jvhm.com
Wed Sep 10 06:05:38 UTC 2014

Thanks everyone for your input. I¹ll be researching options soon. If
anyone has any other recommendations just let me know. Pros-and-Cons to
the various options but the REST APIs are, to me, the more strategic
approach but when I looked at them previously they weren¹t quite there,
which is why I was jazzed when I found the push syndication plugin until I
continually realized it was similar to a lot of projects that start out
hot-n-heavy and then fall a bit to the wayside.  Good comments on security
and other such things.

Cheers,

Jeff