[wp-hackers] Syndication Input Sought

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:59:13 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

Have you stumbled upon the ThreeWP Broadcast(
http://plainview.se/wordpress/threewp-broadcast/ ) plugin? There's a free
and paid version(one-time payment, one year of updates and support - and
the support is pretty quick in general).
It's not fully automatic, meaning that you have to select what content
should be "broadcasted" to which sub-sites. You can do this when you're
creating a post, after you've created one, etc. You can also remove the
content from the child sites from the main site. You can update all local
links to point to the correct place(so instead of them pointing to the main
site, they'll point to the sub-site).

It's not a bad plugin and I've used it on a multisite with about 12
sub-sites and it works fairly well(a bit slow on a BlueHost shared hosting,
even though it's the more expensive option).

Nikola