[wp-hackers] single quote in content ends up as Unicode Character 'RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK'

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:57:51 UTC 2014

Okay, I see now.

Then, in that case I'm not sure whether you can use a custom field to do
that same thing. It's just a thought and will probably decrease the ease of
use, but what about the following:

You have a single text area custom field that will hold all of your
structured data. It won't be affected by any of the filtering functions,
other plugins, etc.
In there if you need to(I'm not sure what your goal is), you can define
multiple data sets, or just a single one - based on whether you need to
have one or multiple sets of data.

Your shortcode will then look-up that data and if you have multiple sets of
data, find the correct one and do whatever it's supposed to do with it.

Again - that might make it a bit harder to use and design(especially if you
have to separate multiple data sets), but will save you the filters
headaches.

Nikola