[wp-hackers] shortcode API > $content > TINY MCE filters

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Thu May 15 00:38:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Xavier, for your detailed response.

I ended up doing the following old-->new replacements and that set seemed
to take care of my structured-data issue. Now I am retriveing it exactly as
how I entered it.

& -->  &

– -->  -
‘ -->  '
” -->  "

// incase visual tab to text tab thing took place, the following takes care
of that problem

& --> &